- Cave de Clairmont (8 km) : Specialists of the Crozes-Hermitage (Crozes Hermitage Rouge or Crozes Hermitage Blanc), the winemakers of the Clairmont Cellar invite you to discover. Share their passion for Syrah, their love of the vine and wine, their respect for nature and their land.
Cave de Clairmont
755 Route des Vignes
26600 Beaumont-Monteux – France
Tél. : 33 (0)4 75 84 61 91
Fax : 33 (0)4 75 84 56 98
- Cave Courbis Pradelle (12 km) : The Courbis-Pradelle cellar is a wine cellar in the heart of the Crozes-Hermitage appellation. On the Wine Route, between Valence and Lyon, at the foot of the mystical vineyards of the northern Côtes du Rhône, the Courbis-Pradelle cellar welcomes you to a modern, contemporary space suitable for tasting and discovery: Crozes-Hermitage, white and red and Saint Joseph red. The cellar is open 6 days a week (Monday to Saturday), from 9:30 am to 6 pm. Tasting free for visitors.
Adresse: 905 route de Tain, 26600 Chanos-Curson
Téléphone : 04 75 09 79 26
Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Domaine des Bruyères (7 km) : Domaine Les Bruyères is located in the heart of the Crozes Hermitage appellation on the chassis. The name originated from a type of pebble that is found in great number on this area of land. Directed by David Reynaud since the year 2000, there are 28 hectares of vineyard, of which 20Ha are under ownership (14.5Ha in Crozes Hermitage and 5.5Ha in wines from the Rhodanian hills) and 8Ha were purchased for grape production by a childhood friend, Max Mathais, who was drawn in by the idea of business. Domaine Les Bruyères is managed entirely organically (certified by ECOCERT) and is also biodynamic.
Domaine Les Bruyères
12 chemin du stade (à proximité du stade)
Tél. 04 75 84 74 14
Fax : 04 75 84 14 06
- Cave de Tain (13 km) : a must-see wine tour! Between Valence and Lyon, the Cave de Tain is located at the foot of the Hermitage hill. In the heart of the historic vineyards of the northern Côtes du Rhône, it produces and sells wines from more than 1000 hectares of vines (Hermitage, Crozes Hermitage, Saint Joseph, Cornas and Saint Péray appellations. It is also the primary producer of wines from the North of the Rhone Valley. Enjoy a guided visit of the cellar and indulge in tasting the wines that have made the cellar of Tain famous for more than 80 years. Discover the cellar of Tain, its history, its vineyard, and its vinification and ageing techniques. Delve into the depths of its cellars, admire the infinite collections, then take some time to taste the wines, among which are our Grand Classics, Plots, and Crus D'Exception. All visits are accompanied by an informative guide. Individuals: 45min of visit + tasting of 3 wines in shop Groups of 10 people or more: on reservation - 45 min visit + tasting of 5 wines
Longitude : E04.8455° CS 89721
26602 Tain l'Hermitage Cedex (France)
Tel direct : (33) (0)4 75 08 91 86
- Cave Jaillance (clairette de Die) 79 km: Jaillance is a cooperative winery with more than 200 winegrowers and more than 100 employees. As the leader of the sparkling wines of Appellation d'Origine Contrôlée in France, the Jaillance brand has signed its name to a wide range of sparkling wines of AOC (Clairette, Crémant de Die ...) of award-winning quality in the most prestigious competitions in France, and internationally. Thanks to its experience and know-how, the Jaillance brand prides itself in showcasing the most beautiful wine-making terrains and their work. Tourist activities are planned during the summer for lovers of high-quality regional produce and pleasant local atmosphere.
La Cave de Die Jaillance
355 avenue de la Clairette
BP 79 - 26150 Die
+33 (0)4 75 22 30 00