The pool complex has 4 pool areas and a water slide
During the hot summer afternoons, you can enjoy our aquatic area to cool off in the swimming pools, play with your children or sunbathe while enjoying a spectacular view of Drôme. Le Soleil Fruité campsite has 4 swimming pools for the whole family to enjoy:
- - a 190m² paddling pool (from 20 cm to 40 cm deep), with fun water-based activities for children to enjoy (open from 27/04 to 15/09 - heated from 01/06 to 31/08)
- - a 190m² swimming pool (from 60 cm to 140 cm deep) suitable for swimming and relaxing with family (open from 27/04 to 15/09)
- - a 60m² paddling pool (from 20 cm to 40 cm deep) for toddlers (open from 27/04 to 15/09)
- - a 100m² covered and heated swimming pool (from 60 cm to 140 cm deep) (open and heated from 27/04 to 15/09)
- - a water slide (open from 27/04 to 15/09)
Whilst your children fill with excitement as they tumble down the slide or splash about in the paddling pool, you can relax in the bigger pool.
Take a well-earned break between walks around the Drôme and sit back in the sun, admiring the blue sky or watching your children have fun.
Our heated indoor swimming pool
During campsite opening hours, swim all day in 28-degree water in the heated indoor swimming pool at the Soleil Fruité campsite in the Drôme. The pool has a retractable roof that can open or close according to weather conditions. With its 4 pools in an area of 1000 m² of beach, there is something for everyone.
Our swimming pools are open from 10 a.m. to 8:30 p.m. Access is reserved for campsite guests only. By guest, we mean any person staying at the campsite. It is strictly forbidden to pay for a night in order to have access to the aquatic area without staying at the campsite. Wristbands are required.