If you usually spend your family holidays in a traditional campsite mobile home, you're probably wondering why you would choose our lodge tent in the Drôme. Well, here’s why:
- Beautiful aesthetics: at first glance, as you stroll down the aisles of our campsite, you'll wonder why this accommodation stands out from the rest. With a pointed roof made of stretched canvas, a beautiful railing and the wooden beams that elegantly support the roof, this lodge tent is both pretty and original.
- Interior decor: the stand-out material is wood in our lodge tent in the Drôme. This cosy and refined material will make you feel immediately at home. The team at our 4-star campsite has paid particular attention to the decor of this little cabin to help you feel even more at ease.
- The adventurous side: the lodge tent at our campsite in the Drôme is a mix between a mobile home and a teepee. If you stay in this original accommodation, your holiday will glisten with the sheen of adventure. And that, your children will love!
- The comfort factor: our lodge is both elegant and extremely comfortable. You'll enjoy stretching out on the comfortable patio furniture on the deck, relaxing in an armchair in the cosy living room and getting a good night’s sleep in your quiet bedroom with quality bedding.
- Included facilities: our lodge tent is not one of those rustic original accommodations. Inside, you'll find everything you need for a perfect family holiday: 3 bedrooms, bathroom with WC, equipped kitchen, dining area and shaded deck.
- Large deck: if there's one thing you'll fall for immediately in this lodge tent, it's the deck! With the patio furniture and pretty decor, it's as beautiful as it is cosy! You'll enjoy a gorgeous view of the campground from your armchair or deckchair. Take a nap under the shade of the canvas, enjoy family meals and board game nights, and make the most of the mild summer evenings in the Drôme!